Monday, 28 February 2011

What I have been playing the past week: 2

The week has been a busy one in my books. I have moved the blog from wordpress to blogger. I have resisted the domain www.dyaln365v.com and I now have more readers then ever, so for that I want to thank you. But the reason I am writing this is to tell you what I have been playing since last weeks post.

GTA IV: Yes, I have still been playing GTA IV, I went back to this game to try and get some achievements I missed out on the first time round and I have passed it in 2 days just missing out on 1 achievement, which I will come back to eventually. I have also been playing GTA IV: The Ballad Of Gay Tony (also for achievements), I forgot about this game and I have yet to pass this but I have passed both GTA IV and The Lost & Damned. Both of which were quiet good. Let’s just hope I like TBOGT as much as I did the other two.

To be honest this week has been basically going back on old games trying to get achievements for me. I also went back to Kane & Lynch: Dead Men and Alan Wake.
Alan Wake as some of you may know, in my opinion, is one of the most under appreciated games of all time. The story in this game is amazing. Every chapter makes you want to know what is going to happen and makes you want to keep on going through the game. Kane & Lynch on the other hand, is a special case. Many people when the game came out reviewed it as being quiet gruesome and that Kane & Lynch were assholes. I am not denying it, lets face it they are complete assholes, but that is the beauty of it.



The developers knew that they wanted to make Kane & Lynch assholes. But Kane & Lynch are not the only assholes and complete psychopaths in today’s video games. Other games just do a better job of hiding it. GTA IV for example, Niko Bellic is a maniac. Blowing up helicopters, executing people and shooting up a strip club. But then goes on to go out on a date with a lawyer? The one thing I like about Kane & Lynch is the fact that you can do the wrong thing, but not feel that bad because you know that these two guys are blatant murderers anyway.



Other then this I have not got any new games, I have not been playing Bulletstorm or Killzone (because I do not have a ps3) and simply because I do not have the money. I am a student we are all broke anyway.

Remember to sign up for the newsletter for dylan365v.com by simply putting your email into the box to the right of this post. Also follow me on twitter @Dylan365v and remember to spread the word about the site! It is all very much appreciated. Thank you.

-Dylan.

No comments:

Post a Comment