Thursday, 24 February 2011

What I Played Last Week: 1

This is a new post I am going to publish every monday from now on. It will be what I have been playing over the week before starting from last monday. I will basically tell you what I have been playing and also tell you what I thought a bit about the game.

So what have I been playing? First off, Dead Space 2. One word to describe Dead Space and that is “WOW”. Honestly, Dead Space is exactly like the first, but even better. It is more scary, more intense and if possible even more entertaining over all. There is not much I can fault about the game. Not once does the game take you out so you have to endure cut scenes, any bit of a cut scene you see don’t be fooled because you are never taken out of the actual game. The developers got it perfect as a survival horror, the game is extremely intense. You are expecting something around the corner when there isn’t and you don’t expect anything when there is. At points I found myself having to put down the controller and just take a breath because my hands were sweating, my heart was pounding and I was on the edge of my seat (literally).  I will be writing a review of Dead Space 2 soon and I will post it hear as soon as I am done.

I have also been playing test drive unlimited 2. I only really played this to pass the day while I was waiting for it to get dark outside so I could set the atmosphere for my Dead Space gaming. The game is good, but not great. It is a jack of all trades but a master of, well a master of fuck all really. There have been a lot of complaints about glitches with TDU2 but I don’t think that matters because it will get another game anyway simply because it sold millions of copies day 1. When I pass TDU 2 I will write a review for it, but I reckon that will not be any time soon. I got rather bored of the game so it will be more of a chore to go back to.
Other then the two of those I have gone back to GTA IV. Simply for the achievements and may I say, still as good as ever. Let’s hope GTA V gets released soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment