Monday, 28 March 2011

Crysis 2 shoots past Homefront

This week we see Crysis 2 take the top of the gaming charts and passing out Homefront. We learned in the past week that Homefront reached the 1million sales mark so I am guessing this means Crysis if not yet, will catch up on that number. With stiff competition from both Homefront (last weeks number 1) and this weeks 3DS launch titles it is nice to see Crysis 2 on top.


1. Crysis 2 (EA)
2. Lego Star Wars: The Clone Wars (LucasArts)
3. Homefront (THQ)
4. Street Fighter IV 3D (Capcom)

5. Pokemon White (Nintendo)
6. Pilotwings Resort (Nintendo)
7. Pokemon Black (Nintendo)
8. The Sims Medieval (EA)
9. Rayman 3D (Ubisoft)
10. FIFA 11 (EA)



Looking to buy any of the above titles? Just click on them!

2 comments:

  1. Got Crysis 2 Limited Edition from GAME for the PS3 via Pre-Order. Started the game and am currently somewhere on level 3 on the single player campaign (I think).
    A thinking FPS, excellent quality all round with a great intro to the story. I didn't think Homefront was worth the full price (me being a capmpaign person), thus I chose Crysis 2 easily for it's 12 hours of Story and unique gameplay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same story here, I didn't get crysis but I am a campaign orientated person. That is the main reason I am looking forward to L.A. Noire. With a lot of games recently focusing on their online modes (The COD series to name just one) it is nice to see a game focus on the story for once, which la noire does and will have over 25 hours gameplay.... I mean its been a long time since I have got 25 hours out of 1 games story.

    ReplyDelete