Sunday, 19 June 2011

Irish People 'Like' Facebook

According to a recent survey done by Eurobarometer, Irish people are the 4th highest in Europe to access Social Network sites while we are 3rd most likely to share photographs and video.



80 percent of the Hungary population took them into the number one position, followed closely by Latvia (73 per cent) and Malta (71 per cent). Then Ireland with 68 per cent.

The above statistics kind of came as a bit of a shock to me, as I have never come across anyone from Hungary, Latvia or Malta on the Internet. And I spend quiet a lot of time on the web. Being an Irish person myself and signed up with most social network sites, the fact that we (the irish) are quiet high in Europe wasn't that much of a shock. Although I am surprised that the UK are not up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment