Saturday, 9 July 2011

Tour of PopCap Games Dublin Offices

So anyone who follows me on Twitter will know that I was in Dublin this past Thursday. You would also know that I went to the PopCap Games Dublin Office.


Starting from Grafton Street, google maps on my iPhone decided to bring me down some back streets resulting in an hour of walking in what should have been maybe a half an hour tops. But it was well worth it. I finally found the office and I was shown around by PR Manager, Meriem Djazouli. 

I would normally go into full detail at this point about my visit, but as you can see below I have a video. Check out the video here:




I just want to say thank you to Cathy Orr for the invitation and also a big thank you to Meriem for the guide around the office. You guys have an amazing office and I can only be envious. I hope to see you again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment