Tuesday, 2 August 2011

The Rubbberbandits in NYC

For those who are reading not from the this place I call home, Ireland, you may not know who The Rubberbandits are. Well they are two guys from Limerick who are....well it's hard to descrbe what they are. The best possible thing I could categorize them in is musical comedy act.


The duo recently made it to number one last christmas on the irish iTunes chart with their song 'horse outside'. Yes, I bought it. Recently however the lads have been picked up by MTV for a series on MTV IGGY called 'The Rubberbandits in NYC'. There have been 3 episodes to date and I thought I would share them with you. Here they are:


Episode 1:






Episode 2:






Episode 3:




Comment's are appreciated and make sure to post this on twitter and your facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment