Friday, 2 September 2011

I got a secret package...


A number of weeks back I received an email from a fellow blogger who linked me to an interesting website. The website in question was, www.survivalcode.com. The site simply just asks you for your name and address and they will send you a package in a few weeks. On Wednesday, I received that package.



The blogger who linked me to the site had received his package from the site by the time he emailed me so he knew it was safe. He didn’t tell me what it was however so as to keep me in the dark. When the post arrived Wednesday morning I opened the packet kind of expecting something else that I ordered online because I had actually had forgotten that I signed up for this website. It wasn’t until I opened it and found my test subject badge (which you can see in the picture below) that I realized what I had.



The contents of the parcel, which are above, were 3 simple things:

  1. Test Subject Badge.
  2. A note reading “When the senses are properly aligned, they act as a beacon to new ideas, new discoveries and new experiences.”
  3. Last but not least, chewing gum.


Say what? Chewing Gum? The website which I had signed up with was by the chewing gum company, Wrigley’s. They sent me a new flavour of gum for me to taste. Simple.

In fact I was quiet shocked at how simple the items of the parcel were, going by the website you would think it was a secret society but all they want you to do is taste gum. While writing this I am actually eating the gum and Wrigley’s you have my thumbs up! It smells pretty bad whilst in the packet but it tastes lovely.

If you guys are signing up for the site, if it’s still there, please let me know in the comments below what you think of the gum when you get it. I think it is called “swerve” and I don’t think it’s in shops yet so why not sign up…it’s free.

No comments:

Post a Comment