Monday, 24 October 2011

How do you study?

Being a student, a lot of my time revolves around school. In fact if you took school out of my life all my time would be consumed by working online, and playing music, with the odd meet up with friends. Although if you also removed school I would be spending even more time, then I already do, on trains.


Something, however, which my schedule looks is a specific study time. I am in fifth year, this is the second last year in high school to my american readers. In Ireland this is the hardest year when it comes to work, homework, study, essays and so on. You name it, we probably have to do it. But for once, I will happily admit that I do not know how to study. Although maybe I do, but the fact that there is a computer two feet from me and I have whatever I want at the tip of my fingers, I get distracted quite easily.

The only reason that I am able to keep this post on topic is because I am sitting inside in class and our teacher is out so I have free time. The reason I am writing this post is because I know a lot of you are also students and I wanted to ask for your help.

How do you study? What are your techniques? What do you find to be the best place to study? Let me know in the comments below or email me at
dylan365v@gmail.com

Remember to tweet this post and send it on to all your friends, it all helps. See you guys next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment