Monday, 14 November 2011

Obsession with music


When I listen to music I tend to go from an obsession with one artist to another. Recently it was Newton Faulkner. Before that it was Snow Patrol and now, it’s Ed Sheeran.


But unlike the other two, I have been listening to Ed’s album with over two weeks now and I am still amazed by how good each song is. It is very rare you come across an album that all the songs on it are good, or even just someway decent. Most albums now have two to three songs that are good and then the rest are pretty much, shite. 


However going from track one “A Team” to the last track on the album “You need me, I don’t need you” I listen to the track straight through and on a loop. Hearing his album for the first time I was amazed at how talented a ginger English kid could rap so well but now I can kind of keep up a bit with him when I am blasting the music through my speakers so I can hear it and sing in the shower, there’s a nice image for you.






The point of this whole thing though is so I can find out who you guys are listening to. You all know I am Ed Sheeran obsessed as of recent but you are you not able to stop listening to? Let me know in the comments below or email me! 

4 comments:

  1. Good stuff, Dylan, great post!

    I'm loving Ed too & Florence's new album Ceremonials. That's another listen on a loop album x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @CherrySue glad you liked it :) I will be sure to check out that album asap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree - all his songs are great - love his voice. Thanks for the comment on my blog! Lx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @family Affairs no problem! I liked your post so I said I would comment, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete