Sunday, 25 December 2011

A Christmas Message

I don't know about you, but over Christmas I plan on overeating on that lovely dinner that arrives on the kitchen table this time of year. The other thing I will be doing is getting deeper and deeper into the world that is Skyrim, I am roughly 8-10 hours in when I am writing this and I am still only near the beginning of the game, trust me there is plenty to find in that world.

Mainly though the point to this post is to thank you. As the year comes to an end I want to just say a big thanks to you all for reading this blog. Whether you come to read about the games or to take a look at what I have wrote about this Monday, I want to thank you all. I have a lot of things planned for 2012, so no doubt they will make an interesting read for you. I won't be posting anything here between the 26th of December until January 1st. With these few days off hopefully some inspiration will come to me about some cool things I could do on here.

See you in January and thanks again,
-Dylan.

No comments:

Post a Comment