Thursday, 22 December 2011

Help @Peripheralgames

A friend of mine and Indie game developer, David Colson, of Peripheral Games has started a brand new project. However he has one problem, money. 
That is why David has started a crowd-funding campaign to raise the money to make the game possible. 


The reason I am writing this post is to ask you, if you can, go help David out. As the famous quote from a certain retailer goes..."every little helps". If you want to go check out what the game looks like now there is a trailer at this link : http://www.rockethub.com/projects/4587-the-mystery-game-indie-game-with-monsters


Please let me know if you have donated anything towards the game by emailing me and I might have a little surprise for you. Also be sure to check out my interview with David if you would like to get a better perspective of who you are giving your money to.

No comments:

Post a Comment