Monday, 5 December 2011

I can shave!!

Now that November is over I can finally shave! For those of you that didn't know, I did 'no shave november' this year in hope that I would raise money for a charity of my choice. You can read all about it in my post about it two weeks ago. 


I did, as a result of sponsorships from people, raise two hundred and thirty euro for cancer research. My cousins friend died earlier this year due to cancer so I felt it was right to give the money to cancer research. 


I will admit that my beard got out of hand. My face was itchy as hell, but the only advantage was that now that we are into the winter my face was really warm. However I decided to get rid of it all on the first of December and I looked like less of a hobo. I am now rocking a chinstrap with a soul patch, for those of you non-beard name knower's this is something like what I have attached to my face right now (just minus the moustache and bits leading up to it):

And for the record, no I do not have a clue who this guy is. I just googled images and he popped up..I love the internet. Anyway, I just wanted to catch you up with what I was doing with the money I raised and if you have any ideas of what charities I could do 'no shave november' for next year, please contact me via email or comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment