Monday, 19 December 2011

The 'man' flu

While I am writing this I am sat in class coughing up half a lung and trying my best not to annoy my classmates with my sniffling, which I somehow doubt is working.




It's never nice being sick, but having to deal with it and still have to go to class is another thing. You sit there trying your best to pay attention but this never happens because you have pounding headache, which the teacher doesn't help by shouting.
However one good thing that has come out of being sick is since I don't have the energy to do much I think a lot more and I now have a good number of topics that I would like to write about in the coming weeks on this blog.


Whilst thinking I came up with something, that could lead to something even bigger. You can read about that 'thing' next Monday morning at 9am GMT (the normal time I publish new posts for those of you that don't know). For now however, I am off to nurse this fly of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment