Monday, 2 January 2012

Assassin's Creed Revelations Review



The fourth game in the series, but the third and final game which you will play as the amazing Ezio Auditore.





From the start of the game it is clear that the end is near for Ezio. He is looking old, you can see the grey in his hair and bear, the wrinkles on his face stand out a mile and he is starting to get rather slow. A clear indication as to how old he his getting is the new device he has. It is basically, what I like to call, a walking stick for jumping from roof to roof. Ezio now can’t make the big jumps he used to so this device helps him grab onto ledges if he is jumping around.



All this said, Ezio is at the top of his game when it comes to combat. Both the ease of how he fights and the skill he has show that he is a well experienced assassin. Of course, just like Brotherhood
, your team of assassin’s make a return and they come as a great help in a big fight near the end of the story.


The story is something I criticised a lot whilst playing. At times I found myself totally lost and I couldn’t even remember where I was supposed to be going. However I lost all this negativity towards Revelations
towards the end of the game. The story finally became clear to me and I didn’t want it to end. Altair plays a big part of the ending of this game and what an ending it was. I got caught up in the story at the very end and no doubt you will too.


If you haven’t picked up this game and played it, go do it now! It’s worth it just for the ending. Assassin's Creed Revelations
deserves a 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment