Sunday, 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!


A new year, a new beginning. Most of us will try and stick to those new years resolutions, but most of us will fail miserably. If you ask anyone what their resolution is I bet 80% (I just pulled that figure out of thin air for the record) will have something to do with giving up something or other. I however have decided to do something a little bit different.

This year I decided to become more organized, for instance I am writing this message that you are reading right now on December 20th 2011, ok I have added a few finishing touches to it just before it went up but it was still a lot more efficient. Heres to hoping I stick with it!

I wish you all the best for the new year. Leave a comment below with your new years resolutions, I would like to know what you all plan on doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment