Thursday, 5 January 2012

Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows

Last week I went to see the brand new Sherlock Holmes movie and I was not disappointed. The character of Sherlock, like most people, fascinates me. I know he is a ‘character’ but he is an amazing one at that. Robert Downey Jr. plays Sherlock fantastically and with Jude Law alongside him as his companion, Watson, it was amazing.


I am not going to review the movie but simply just tell you go watch it. It doesn’t need a review, just go watch it! If you enjoyed the first movie, then you will love this one. Personally I think it is better then the first because the chemistry between Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law comes across a lot more strongly in this. In the first movie at times it looked like the friendship was a bit forced but in this it just comes naturally, which makes the movie all that bit more enjoyable.

Trust me you won’t be disappointed, that’s if you like both the character of Sherlock and a fascinating story. However if you need more convincing go read this review and then watch the trailer below.


No comments:

Post a Comment