Wednesday, 15 February 2012

App Developer Wanted

If you are one of the 740 that follow me on twitter last Sunday I tweeted about looking for an app developer. The reason is simple, I am thinking about making an app. I can't say what the app is at the moment simply due to people stealing the idea but just note that the work is in process. 

The main reason, besides letting you all know what I am up to, why I am writing this post is to reach those of you who don't follow me on twitter. I am still looking for an app developer. I have had a few emails exchanging with developers but I am still keeping my options open. If you want to help me out with the app please don't hesitate to get in contact by emailing me at dylan365v@gmail.com

I hope to hear from you developers sooner than later and I will let you all know how things are going in a few days. Let's hope this goes to plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment