Monday, 5 March 2012

Developing an app


As most of you know recently I came up with a few app ideas. Since then I have been looking into actually making them and I discovered that app developers are, respectively, very expensive. 



So I have decided to become an app developer myself. Between looking very hard on the Internet for various videos, books and other things like that it has become apparent to me that this is not going to be easy and will definitely not happen over night. I got shown a few videos from Stanford University that you can download on iTunes for free, so I am now basically taking a Stanford class. 

You can download the videos and any notes from that class all from iTunes and best of all, it's free. Probably one of the best advantages of that is you can take the class at your own pace and learn at your own free will. You also know that anything that is shown in that class is essential and correct, it is Stanford after all. And again do I need to mention that it is free.

I will keep you all updated on how my process is going over the next coming weeks. But if you want to stay really up to date on my everyday antics then make sure to follow me on twitter. Talk to you guys next week.

2 comments:

  1. Do you really have 7 iPhones?! :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are referring to the picture, then that is just a random one I plucked off of the web. :)

      Delete