Monday, 19 March 2012

The Walking Dead Graphic Novels


I am not too much of a reader, as most of you probably know, but recently I have been in a bit of a 'The Walking Dead' obsession. So the other day I downloaded all of the graphic novels to my Kindle and I started reading. Within two hours I ploughed through the first one and I thought it was amazing. It was without a doubt better than the television show (which is, in it's own right, still rather amazing). Currently I am about ten pages into the second graphic novel and they just keep getting better. If there was ever something that you could literally pick up and not be able to put down until you were done it would be 'The Walking Dead' graphic novels.

If you are a fan of the show but have not yet picked up the novels then go do it now. Trust me, you will not be dissapointed. If you did however pick them up then let me know in the comments below what you thought of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment