Monday, 9 April 2012

Setting up a business.


Where have you been? What are you doing? WRITE SOMETHING!
The above some up a hefty amount of emails I have recieved over the past two weeks. Yes I know I have not wrote a lot recently and I apologise. There is a very good reason however. Dharma Software. What the hell is this you may ask? Well let me explain.

Last month as you all know myself and a friend came up with a few app ideas. We have been working very hard over the past number of weeks to get things up and running, we faced a few bumps two weeks ago but everything is ok now and Dharma Software is officially up and running. We are working on a number of projects at the moment so I will give you all the information as soon as I can.


A lot of you who follow me on twitter already know that I have been setting up a company and have emailed me and tweeted me wishing me and Dharma Software the best of luck and I would like to thank you all. If you would like to check out Dharma Software then go read our blog, follow us on twitter or give us an email at contactdharmasoftware@gmail.com.

Again I apologise for the lack of posts, but I have been up the walls with business stuff. I will be posting something again next week, or maybe even someday during this week, it's all a surprise! See you guys within the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment