Monday, 28 May 2012

Exam time!


It's around this time of year when the sun starts to shine in Ireland for one reason and one reason only. Throw all geograpical sense out the window, because the reason the weather is nice and bright is because it is exam time.



Summer exams are starting today around the country and next week both the leaving certificate and junior certificate are beginning. I will only being doing school summer exams, so nothing too important. But nonetheless the weather is currently 27 degrees celcius and I am sitting in an exam hall. This is just a small post today because I am supposed to be studyng for my history exam tomorrow, but hey I am entitled to take a break right?

I wish all the best to all the leaving cert students doing exams over the next few weeks, especially those of you who I have grown up with since I was about five. I hope you all do well. As for the junior cert studetns, don't worry too much lads you will be grand!
See you all next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment