Monday, 11 June 2012

Confusing bathrooms and E3.


Last week I went to Little Island in Cork for a meeting about business stuff and I had about an hour to kill before going to the office, so I popped into Costa Coffee. I drink a lot of coffee, so coffee shops are like a second home to me at this stage. But what I seen for the very first time was a unisex bathroom. Yes, unisex bathroom, the ones where both men and women share a toilet – I thought I would clear that up for you incase of any doubt.



I know this is actually pretty normal for a lot of you, but in Ireland this is actually something very rare and I really was not expecting it when I walked into the bathroom. Seriously, the confusion on my face must have been priceless to the staff.
This week has been a pretty busy one and I am only one week into my summer holidays, which I shall be dedicating to work. I have lost a lot of sleep over the past few days due to E3, but I am not going to complain, because I love E3.

Next week I will have something a bit more interesting rather than: “Hey, theres a unisex bathroom!”. To be honest I am not 100% sure where I wanted to go with this post rather than just tell you how a bit surprised I was. But until next week lads and, laddettes? Is that the female version of lads? I don't know. Anyway, see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment