Monday, 4 June 2012

Social Media Day Cork

Do you use twitter, facebook, pinterest, foursquare, instagram and dare I say it, Google+? Well if you said yes to any of the above things and you are free on June 30th (even if you're not free, cancel whatever you are doing) then come along to the Rubicon in Cork City for World Social Media Day!




A few weeks ago I found out about this day and instantly I knew I wanted to get involved! Margaret Smith of Umnumnum.ie is the lady behind this event and after last years tweet-up she decided to do another event, but this time round even bigger and better. This year there will be loads of talks (twenty minutes each roughly) on different talks from people in different industries. Some of the talks will be from people involved in tech, food, drink, social media, business and anything else you can think of, it will probably be there.

Dharma Software, my company, will be there although not talking but helping out with a few things! If you are coming along then please let me know either in the comments, via twitter or even email.

For full details on everything to do with World Social Media Day Cork, then please check out the website and the twitter page for all the latest! I hope to see everyone there! Also, if you think that social media is just a 'fad', then check out the video below!


No comments:

Post a Comment